QUESTIONS? LOOK HERE.
Can I get samples? How long does it take to provide a trial sample?
- Yes you may request samples once you have gone through the sales consultation process with our team. It takes approximately 2-3 weeks, depending on the requirement.
PRODUCT & DEVELOPMENT
What kind of products can you make?
- We provide customers with a wide range of OEM products, from basic skincare, professional salon-use skincare, aesthetic/doctor formulations, functional colour cosmetics, as well as supplements and nutraceuticals.
How can I be assured that your skincare formulations are of good quality?
- Our factory strictly adheres to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) standards to ensure quality and consistency in all our products.
Must I provide you with my own formulation? Will you provide me a formulation if I don’t have any?
- We will be happy to manufacture your formulation for you if you already have one.
- If you wish to have proprietary formulation, our in-house R&D and Chemist team will be able to develop a unique formulation that fits requirement.
- If you wish to launch your products quickly, you may also consider to use our existing formulations.
ORDER AND LEAD TIME
Do you charge any development-related costs?
- For existing formulations, we do not charge for producing trial samples of your product except courier charges.
- For custom formulations, there will be a R&D development fee. Our sales team will be able to advise you in details based on your requirements.
Do you have a minimum order requirement?
- We generally require a minimum lot of 3000-5000 units for Custom Formulations, but we can start from 500 units for Private Labelling with out existing formulations.
What is the lead time required?
- If you’re buying our existing formulations, it takes around 4-8 weeks to product and deliver.
- If you’re going for custom formulations, it will take 12 weeks upon PO confirmation, provided all your packaging materials are already with us.
- We recommend a minimum 6-month development-to-delivery time frame to allow for adequate formula-development and manufacturing lead time.
How do I place my first order?
- To buy our existing formulations, please contact us with the item and quantity that you need. We will next email you with a quotation, upon which you will then generate a Purchase Order (PO). We will require an upfront payment before we deliver the items to you.
- To purchase custom formulations, please contact with the product requirements and quantity that you need. Our Sales Consultant will provide a product proposal to you. Upon approval of formulation, we will email you a quotation, of which you will generate a Purchase Order (PO).
DESIGN & PACKAGING
Will you be able to help me with my product design?
- Our in-house design and marketing team will be able to assist you on all your requirements in this area, from developing a unique brand and logo, to designing packaging for your products
Am I able to select my packaging?
- We have a wide range of ready-stock packaging for your selection. We can also prepare custom-order packaging if your order quantities are above 5000.